Mobility can be preventively used in animals that have an above average load on their joints and have an increased risk of joint problems.
This includes working dogs or dogs that practice agility, but also in preparation for joint surgery. This supplement can pre-eminently be used when the patient that require joint support and are already receiving dietary food. Mobility can be safely combined with medication for pain relief (NSAIDs). In puppies under six months of age there is risk of diarrhoea.
- Abalone and cartilage of fish and green lipped mussel contain supply elementary substances needed for the synthesis manufacture of cartilage matrix and synovial joint fluid.
- Pain and inflammatory reactions lessen because of the supply of GAGs / neutraceuticals.
- Supports the treatment for arthritis, elbow and hip dysplaise by young and old cats.
- Possibility of less end dosis lowering the dose of NSAIDs.
- When fed to kittens younger than 6 months there is a chance of diarrhoea.
Mobility should be given once daily, mixed with food. It is advised that Mobility is given on a daily basis. Mobility has no side effects and can be used preventively, for an unlimited amount of time. It can be given in combination with regular or dietary food as well as together with NSAIDs. Mobility can be applied for a life time.