Sterilised is specially formulated to meet the changing nutritional requirements of castrated cats. It can be given to kittens from six months of age and older. To prevent overweight, the energy density of Sterilised is lowered. This way a normal meal volume can be given, despite the reduced energy requirement.
- Castrated / sterilised cats
- Kittens under 6 months of age
- Gestation, lactation
- Liver insufficiency
- (Chronic) renal insufficiency
- Reduced fat and energy content help to lower the risk of obesity.
- High protein content helps to prevent muscle loss, despite of the reduced energy intake.
- High (prebiotic) dietary fibre content increases the feeling of satiety and aids bowel movement and bowel function.
- Addition of essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA) supports a healthy skin, coat and gastrointestinal tract.
- L-carnitine promotes the conversion of fat into energy and helps prevent muscle loss.
Gradually change to Sterilised. During a few days, mix the new food in an increasing ratio with the previous food. Sterilised can be fed for life as a complete dietary food.
corn, poultry meal, pea, yeast, poultry fat, barley, cellulose, poultry liver (hydrolysate), vitamins and minerals, Antarctic krill, egg, fish oil, beet pulp, yeast extract hydrolysate (source of manno-oligosaccharides, MOS), psyllium fibre, sodium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
Average analysis (per kg)
Energy: 14.0MJ/kg – 3352 kcal/kg
Feeding advice (grams per day)
|Body weight (kg)||2||3||4||5||6|