Do you want to reward your dog, when he requires dietary food? In most cases this is possible. Hypoallergenic Treat (Horse) tendon consist of dried, 100% animal products, without additives. They are ideal for dogs with a (possible) food allergy, next to an elimination or hypoallergenic diet, based on the same protein source.
Besides being hypoallergenic, this treat has properties which are similar to dental care diets, the so-called ‘mechanical cleaning’. The structure and shape of the treat promotes a scrubbing effect and thus reduce the formation of dental plaque.
For a complete overview of indications and suited treats, see our TROVET Treats indicator.
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Dental plaque
- Hypersensitivity to rabbit protein
- Urate, cystine and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- (Chronic) renal insufficiency
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Hypoallergenic treat based on one animal protein source (rabbit).
- Prevents immunological reactions (food allergy) or non-immunological reactions (food intolerance) in the form of skin problems and/or digestive problems and/or digestive problems (diarrhoea, vomiting).
- Reduces dental plaque formation.
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use. The recommended duration of use for Hypoallergenic Treat (Rabbit) is initially 3-8 weeks. When the hypersensitivity symptoms disappear, Hypoallergenic Treat (Rabbit) can be applied for life. When giving multiple treats, it is recommended to deduct these from the daily amount of food.