Hypoallergenic (Insect) is a specially formulated, complete hypoallergenic dietary food for cats with symptoms of food hypersensitivity. Hypoallergenic (Insect) is based on one unique animal protein source (Black Soldier Fly larvae) and one carbohydrate source (rice). Insects belong to the invertebrates. An allergic cross-reaction between protein from vertebrates and invertebrates is not possible. The insects used in this product are a sustainable protein source.
Download the brochure for more information.
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Hypersensitivity to insect protein
- Crustacean shellfish allergy
- Kittens under 6 months of age
- Hypoallergenic dietary food based on one animal protein source (insect) and one carbohydrate source (rice).
- Prevents immunological reactions (food allergy) or non-immunological reactions (food intolerance) in the form of skin problems and/or digestive problems (diarrhoea, vomiting).
- Changing to a hypoallergenic diet will help to slowly reduce itching. This reduces scratching, rubbing and biting, which can cause secondary skin lesions.
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use. The recommended duration of use for Hypoallergenic (Insect) is initially 3 to 8 weeks. When the hypersensitivity reactions disappear, Hypoallergenic (Insect) can be fed for life as a complete dietary food.
insect meal, rice, poultry fat, poultry liver (hydrolysate), calcium carbonate, fish oil, vitamins and minerals, potassium chloride, linseed, choline chloride.
Average analysis (per kg)
Energy: 15.1MJ/kg – 3622 kcal/kg
Feeding advice (grams per day)
|Body weight (kg)||2||3||4||5||6|
Feeding advice for kittens:
75% – 100% of the adult body weight: 1.25 x the feeding advice.