Hypoallergenic (Insect) is a specially formulated, complete hypoallergenic dietary food for dogs with symptoms of food hypersensitivity. Hypoallergenic (Insect) is based on one unique animal protein source (Black Soldier Fly larvae) and one carbohydrate source (potato). Insects belong to the invertebrates. An allergic cross-reaction between protein from vertebrates and invertebrates is not possible. The insects used in this product are a sustainable protein source.
Download the brochure for more information.
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Hypersensitivity to insect protein
- Crustacean shellfish allergy
- Hypoallergenic dietary food based on one animal protein source (insect) and one carbohydrate source (potato).
- Prevents immunological reactions (food allergy) or non-immunological reactions (food intolerance) in the form of skin problems and/or digestive problems (diarrhoea, vomiting).
- Changing to a hypoallergenic diet will help to slowly reduce itching. This reduces scratching, rubbing and biting, which can cause secondary skin lesions.
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use. The recommended duration of use for Hypoallergenic (Insect) is initially 3 to 8 weeks. When the hypersensitivity reactions disappear, Hypoallergenic (Insect) can be fed for life as a complete dietary food.